ENGLEWOOD, Fla. – Five people were arrested Tuesday after a drug raid at 3285 Cindy Lane in Englewood.
According to the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office, the Narcotics Unit, acting after “a lengthy investigation,” seized drugs and firearms in the raid.
• Brenda Richardson, 40, Possession of Cannabis Less than 20 Grams, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Violation of Probation. $15,000 bond.
• Ashley Anderson, 28, Notice to Appear Possession of Cannabis Less than 20 Grams, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Carla Deveny, dob 59, Trafficking in Hydromorphone, Possession of Methadone, Possession of Cannabis More than 20 Grams, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. $28,500
• James Kyle Richardson, 30, Possession of a Controlled Substance (7counts), Possession of Cannabis More than 20 Grams, Possession of Cannabis With Intent to Sell, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, Deface/Alter Serial Number on Firearm. $180,000 bond.
• William Charles McGuigan, 38, Possession of Marijuana 20 Grams or Less and Possession and/or Use of Drug Paraphernalia. Released on $3,000 bond.
You can comment on this story below.
If you want to link to this post from your site, use this trackback link.
You must be logged in to post a comment.